TD: 2012 Volume 8 No 2
- The relationship between customer satisfaction, social responsibility, and long-run financial performance / Wang, YC; Venter, BP & Huang, CH
- Investigating an effective supply chain for a refinery in a regulated petroleum sector / Adendorf, C; Emuze, F & Khulu, V
- An analysis of the declining support for the ANC during the 2011 South African local government elections / Twala, C
- Project management and performance management: potential transdisciplinary contributions / Van der Waldt, G
- Community development workers (CDWs): a case study of the Bitou Local Municipality / Raga, K; Taylor, JD & Gogi, A
- Practitioner-based research in information systems / Averweg, UG & Kroeze, JH
- An efficiency analysis of basic service provision in South African local government (2006/7 to 2008/9) / Van der Westhuizen, G; Dollery, B & Grant, B
- The descriptive properties of prescriptive theories: an application of systems thinking in data warehousing / Goede, R
The descriptive properties of prescriptive theories: an application of systems thinking in data warehousing (2012)Information systems and in particular data warehouses are very expensive systems to develop. It is therefore not advisable to experiment with ideas too different from current practices. This makes it difficult to apply ...
An efficiency analysis of basic service provision in South African local government (2006/7 to 2008/9) (2012)The South African local government sector has undergone changes in the post-apartheid era as policy makers have sought to improve basic services provided to disadvantaged local communities. While scholars have considered ...
(2012)A practitioner is a professionally employed person in a selected discipline such as information and communication technologies (ICT). ICT practitioners often operate in the domain of Information Systems (IS), the social ...
(2012)Local government in South Africa is no longer simply an extension of the national and provincial spheres of government; it has become an independent sphere in its own right. Steady progress has been made in the delivery ...
(2012)As project management and performance management as management applications gain momentum in public sector settings, the question often arise as to if, how, and when these applications should complement each other in various ...
An analysis of the declining support for the ANC during the 2011 South African local government elections (2012)Local government elections are notorious for low voter turnout, but the May 2011 elections in South Africa showed a record 58 percent of the 24 million registered voters. In South Africa, local government matters and not ...
(2012)Currently, refined petroleum products are manufactured by six refineries in South Africa. The supply of refined petroleum products is supplemented by imports of refined petroleum products. These refined petroleum products ...
The relationship between customer satisfaction, social responsibility, and long-run financial performance (2012)This paper investigates the link between long-run corporate financial performance, corporate social responsibility, and customer satisfaction. Using annual financial data, customer satisfaction index, and the Dow Jones ...